Munvo’s Workfront certified specialist, Charbel Nohra and Saba Mirza, outline the 5 key benefits of using Workfront to have better return on investment and to streamline marketing operations.
Munvo has been working with MRM (Marketing Resource Management and Workfront) tools and has developed a deep knowledge in this. This is why we are excited that Adobe has acquired Workfront, leading to a perfect synergy. Adobe Workfront is a centralized workplace that helps to give executives a real-time insight to portfolios, programs, projects, resources, and more. With its sleek interface, Workfront’s project management abilities can identify bottlenecks and gaps in the process.
Table of Contents
Adobe Workfront keeps your business centralized with real time information including updates on tasks, projects, issues, and reports. You can deliver great work by cutting on project related meetings and ensuring improved collaboration through a single platform of engagement while utilizing custom views to display user specific information on tasks, projects, reports, etc.
Real Time Dashboards and Reports
Decisioning made easy with customizable dashboards that allows users to identify trends with planning and completion of projects. Workfront includes reporting templates that can be shared between users to speed up the process of creating additional reports.
- Proofing workflows
- Customizable notifications
- Routing requests
- Templates – to ensure that all the right information is gathered upfront.
- Estimating dates
- Template layout for specific users
Workfront has the capability to integrate with today’s top enterprise tools: Salesforce, AEM, Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Teams, Sharepoint and more. These integrations facilitate achieving a better centralized environment by eliminating the need for disconnecting applications.
Define work effort by setting goals and milestones with calendars, budgets, task tracking, timesheets and more. Easily reassign tasks and projects by groups, teams, and job roles.
Adoption of Workfront
- limited email communication by 50% while improving overall communication
- centralized place for asset management which reduced the time it takes to create, upload and update assets by 25%
- the use of preconfigured project templates helped speed up the creation of requests by 30%
- an increase of 25% in the number of completed requests due to better resource allocation and time management
- more visibility with reporting tools leading to a 20% increase on ROI
Talk To Our Experts Today
All fields marked * are required
© 2021 Munvo est une marque de commerce de Munvo Solutions inc. / © 2021 Munvo is a trademark of Munvo Solutions Inc.